Euro 2008 Distractions (Part Two)

Well, following on from Chris' impressively weak link the other day, regarding Euro 2008 and a couple of his favourite artists at the moment, I've decided to sort of do the same; simply because I've been meaning to write a post on how completely ace Thee Oh Sees are, for pretty much the last four days, but everytime I sit down with my laptop and make any kind of start on the aforementioned, thus far fictional post, I get almost immediately disturbed by either Unkle's rearrangement of Mozart's Symphony No.41, as fittingly chosen by the BBC for their coverage of Euro 2008, which is hosted in old Wolfgang's homeland, or errrr...Mozart's Queen Of The Night, as somewhat copy-cat-ingly chosen by ITV. If I'm not distracted by these, then I'm definetely distracted by either the dulcit tones of Gary "Not A Single Yellow Card In The Whole Of My Footballing Career, But You Still Wouldn't Want To Mess With Me" Lineker, or the comparitively has-been tones of Steve "Please Don't Let The F1 Go Back To The BBC, Please Bernie, I've Got Nothing Else To Live For" Rider.

So yes, hence my poor blog posting record so far, so I thought I'd post up a couple of tracks by bands that I am somewhat into at the moment, whose nations are luckily being represented in Austria and Switzerland.

Sweden:
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Funeral Face




Gareth
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment