9th of August, Field Day!












So I’ve got my Field Day ticket, and managed to book the day off work. Only when put on the spot to whether I’d be available for the other days of the week, I answered yes. Clever of me to make myself available for the day after Field Day, so the chances are I’ll be getting an early train back from the event in time for work on Sunday morning, lucky me.

However until then I’ll enjoy all the music this day has to offer, fingers crossed there won’t be stupidly excessive queues for toilets and beverages (much to the delight of any teetotallers present) like there was last year and that I manage to get within hearing distance of every act I want to check out, or indeed every act as the case may be.

Field Day Website

Here are a handful of songs from artists playing this year’s Field Day.


White Lies: Death
(Buy)


0 comments:

Post a Comment