A Blog Is For Life...Not Just for Summer


I'm afraid our blog entries have been rather staggered, or infact...non-existant as of late! This is because of Uni no doubt, the busy termtime lives we lead! There isn't a pie without a finger in it when it comes to uni activities! I've actually started a zine' as a way of spreading my thoughts to the world although this seems like what people did before blogs came around I think my first attempt has gone down pretty well. On top of this, having the internet at University usually means extra distractions. Spending to much time on youtube and myspace playing flatmates the latest amusing videos and catchy little songs is all to tempting!

Then there's our internet provider's attractive homepage. Last year MSN’s homepage became the thorn in the side of my uni work. If it wasn’t the top 10 celebrity transformations it was the interactive voting for the best album cover of all time. This year it’s more of the same with Virgin Media offering me the chance to ‘drool over the hottest guys and girls on the box’. Whether these celebrities know about this planned event is another matter. How press shots of various members of TV soaps have such prominence on the website anyway is beyond me but it isn’t half distracting.

So yes here's a couple of songs to keep you happy through the forthcoming week!

Christian :)

Late of the Pier - The Bears Are Coming


0 comments:

Post a Comment